Friday, May 21, 2010

old navy store hours

Old Navy Store Hours & Locations: $1.00 Flip Flop Sale Today

Old Navy Flip Flops are a must-have for ladies and young girls alike every spring and summer. You see them everywhere you go and Old Navy has them in a vast array of colors. And now Old Navy is having an amazing sale on flip flops and it starts today on May 22, 2010. I am very excited to go and pick me and my four children some flip flops tomorrow.
If you go to the Old Navy’s website, you can find there store locations as well as Old Navy’s store hours, so you can go and stock up on the very popular and comfortable Old Navy flip flops. I believe I will up a couple of neutrals and a blue and red for myself as well as let my children pick out a few pairs for each one of them.
At least this time, it will be inexpensive enough for the children to do their own shopping instead of me saying “No!” so often! Be sure and head to the Old Navy website to find out their Old Navy's Store Hours at a location near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADD THIS